Things the Whole Family will Love to do at the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
Spring has arrived at Walt Disney World Resort and there are so many ways for us to celebrate the season at the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
1.Take A Photo at the Park Entrance. Snap a photo with friends in front of this year’s festival signage. You can choose from a variety of fun locations including this iconic spot by Spaceship Earth.
2. Wave Hello to Favorite Disney Characters. There are ample opportunities for you to wave hello to some of their favorite Disney characters at the festival.
3. Taste New Menu Items from Outdoor Kitchens. You can eat and drink all day till park closes! Don't forget to pick up your Festival Passport on your way in so you can discover the locations of topiaries, outdoor kitchens and food! And don't forget to share with your friends and family too!
4. Stroll Through The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ
5. Nothing says warm weather quite like fresh tropical flavors. From Pineapple Dole Whip to Pineapple Beer Flights, Guests can discover the many ways to enjoy this refreshing fruit at Pineapple Promenade.
6. Strike a Pose in Front of “The Lion King” Topiary. A fan favorite from festivals past, “The Lion King” Topiary received a makeover for the 2021 Taste of EPCOTInternational Flower & Garden Festival. By incorporating moss and palm fiber, Disney cast members gave the reimagined Lion King topiary an even more life-like appearance. We found them near Imagination pavilion to pose with Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba and Rafiki. Make your way around the park spotting other favorite topiary characters.
7. Visit World Showplace. Offering live music and delicious bites, World Showplace is a go-to destination during the festival! New this year is EPCOT Farmers Feast, which features local ingredients and a rotating seasonal menu that currently includes the pictured Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail and Off the “Beet”en Path dessert.
8. Watch Live Performances
During the festival, the JAMMIN’ Gardeners are not your average gardeners! Their musical performances are worth watching and can be found in the Canada pavilion. And you shouldn’t miss the chance to watch local Orlando-based bands play live at the America Gardens Theatre on select days during the festival.
9. Check Out Beloved Attractions. During the festival don't forget to ride your favorite EPCOT attractions like Test Track presented by Chevrolet, Mission: SPACE and Soarin’ Around the World.
***No children were harmed in making these pictures. Just over stuffed excited kids!****
Looking to get a FREE no obligation quote or have questions? Feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.
Feel free to follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DreamVacationMakerTravelAgent or https://www.facebook.com/DisneyDreamVacationMaker.
Also available to follow on Pinterest at