We are conducting a limited weekend experience on Sept. 19 and 20 that includes two haunted houses in Universal Studios, trick-or-treating for guests 12 and under in Islands of Adventure, and the opportunity to wear family-friendly costumes while visiting both parks. Guests can enjoy these experiences as part of regular admission to the theme parks.
It’s time to start screaming. With fiendish delight. Because you can still get your fright fix this fall. And it’s included with admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. There are two heart-pounding haunted houses in Universal Studios, so you can get your scream on.
Dates: 09/19/20 - 09/20/20 (Open during regular park hours)
Universal Express access will not be available for the haunted houses on September 19 & 20.
Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives
“We belong dead.” The last words of Frankenstein’s monster when his Bride rejected him. But his end was her beginning. Now the Bride is stepping out of the shadows to bring him back at any cost. Recoil in horror as she hones her diabolical genius one harvested body part at a time. Believing the Brides of Dracula could be the key to reanimating her love, she captures and drains their blood. The mate will have her monster. And the monster his mate.
Revenge of the Tooth Fairy
The innocent childhood traditions of the tooth fairy hide a darker ritual. All children must give up their baby teeth to the goblinesque tooth fairies or pay a gruesome price. Step into an old manor house that has been swarmed by yellow-clawed fiends, dripping with blood, teeth and gore. Grit your teeth as you see the fairies extract their toothed bounty by force. Hold in your screams or risk exposing your own teeth to their grasping claws. It’s an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. WARNING: HAUNTED HOUSES MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Safety Protocols & Procedures
The health and safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority, and the new enhanced procedures and protocols we’re implementing in our theme parks will apply to the haunted houses. Key measures include:
• Face coverings worn by team members – including scareactors – and guests.
• Everyone following social distancing guidelines in the queue and inside the haunted houses. Plexi-glass will be installed in various areas to help keep separation between scareactors and guests.
• The required use of hand sanitizer before entering each haunted house. It will also be available for guests to use immediately after they exit.
• Managing the guest flow inside the haunted houses by pulsing travel parties and limiting capacity.
Updated Costume Policy
Subject to these Costume Guidelines, guests may wear costumes in Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida theme parks from September 19, 2020 through September 20, 2020. Subject to change. Universal Orlando will have sole discretion to decide whether an item is permissible. Any item deemed inappropriate will be turned over by the owner to Universal Orlando and may be retrieved at the end of the guest visit at the Universal CityWalk hub.
Costumes must be family-friendly at all times. If a guest's costume violates our policy, they will be asked to change out of their costume or leave the park.
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, the following guidelines must be followed:
• No costume masks, face applications or face painting which restricts vision or covers the face completely. Face coverings in accordance with the Universal Orlando’s Safety Guidelines must be worn and visible at all times.
• Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
• Costumes must NOT contain the following:
◦ Weaponry, swords, knives or mace of any kind (real or fake)
◦ Veils or long trains
◦ Sharp or pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest or team member. Any home-crafted wands must be rounded on both ends and be appropriate in nature.
◦ Any clothing or items identified with law enforcement, security, firefighters, emergency responders, or the military
◦ Any clothing or items identified with terrorist organizations
◦ Any item which gives the impression the guest is a Universal Team Member
◦ Any explicit or insinuated sexual content or intent
◦ Any gruesome or gory costumes that are not deemed in good taste
◦ Live animals
• No large or bulky costumes which may obstruct movement or could be a safety hazard. Costumes cannot exceed 28” (inches) wide x 80” (inches) high to meet Universal Orlando’s metal detection regulations. Costumes are subject to secondary x-ray screening.
• Guests wearing costumes are to adhere to the following safety guidelines before riding an attraction:
◦ Loose articles and costume accessories should be left with a non-rider or secured in a locker.
◦ Long hair, long and flowing clothing or long and flowing accessories will be required to take certain precautions before riding.
◦ All passenger restraint systems, including lap bars, shoulder harnesses and seat belts, must be positioned and fastened properly to assure your safety.
• Proper footwear must be worn at all times.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY, OR SUSPEND THE FALL 2020 COSTUME GUIDELINES OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF WITHOUT NOTICE IN ANY MANNER AND FOR ANY REASON. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
Need help navigating your reservation or looking to book, feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com. Have questions and need help with any information provided, please feel free to reach out!